Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love According to Him!

I entered the chapel of Benilde a while ago not to pray but just to be with somebody. There, has a fish bowl filled with strips of papers of quotation. I picked one, open it then read! According to some, that quotation might reflect your day or might also give an advice on how to start and spend your day!

The one I fetched says, ” Love”, according to Nathaniel Hawthorne, “whether newly born or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows the outward world.”

Right after I read it, I asked myself, “If love must create sunshine, why some get hurt by it?” Too confusing right? As I leave the chapel and walked at the corridor, I kept asking myself, “why the author define love that way?”

Maybe he wasn’t able to experience love of others. But maybe not, ‘coz I think everybody do. I’m just wondering!!!

Or maybe he looked at love on its brightest side. Maybe he is optimistic! But you know its hard to be that way most especially when you experienced the pain not once but twice or even more!

Suddenly, another question popped up on my mind. “How will I start my day as what the quotation says if that against my perspective?” Hard thing to decide, but maybe its better to follow what my mind conceived ‘coz only myself can realize how my real world revolves.

The next time I go there, I will not pick even one. I don’t want to think and be confused of anything!!! =)))

No comments: