Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Today is the time to give tribute to our beloved fathers for their sacrifices and hardworks that they exerted just to make the life of the family longlast with bliss.

I wanna take this opportunity to thank my father who always been there for me. Though there were times that we have misunderstandings I know thats a part of our life 'coz that brings lessons and shows what life really is.

In fact, my father is very alcoholic and that makes my mom irritated and causes everyday fightings. This kind of situation is very usual to us making it a natural event. This makes the tight of the family barred. It hurts for me so much but thats the reality and I have to accept the fact that it will last till the day we die.

Actually, I'm not that close to my father but among the kids, I am the closest. Honestly, we just talk seriously only when he has drunk. We talk the family problems that we don't usually do when normal days -- and that what i hate about me.

One time when some problems reaches its peak, he cried. That's the first time he cried in front of me. I was about to cry then. I just making the conversation happy 'coz I don't wanna cry. But I can't stop it 'coz its very dramatic. My tears suddenly rolled down and I can't stop it anymore. We were both crying while realizing that my father was hurting and seemingly dying.

That day lasted. I felt the grievance in his heart. i kept on asking. What shall I do to turn that rainy days shine?

Till now I don't know what to do but i know that that day will come very soon.


My father is turning 60 and before he leave I want the wounds in our hearts healed. I love my father so much and I don't wanna see him hurt and the whole family too.

Though that family crisis came I know that my dad had been a good father to me and my siblings.

Don't just pay tribute to them on their day 'coz everyday is the time for that.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!!!

No comments: